Monday, November 21, 2011

Pumpkin Gingerbread

Yum.....

























I like to make thing from scratch.... but,......
I'm all about dressing up the store bought or,
making the box stuff better. Sometimes it's
just a time thing.

I like Trader Joe's products. Not a lot of junk
in the ingredients. AND very tasty. So, less
guilt about the whole not from scratch thing.  ;)

























I had these lying around in my pantry.
Let's just say it was a no brainer.
Pumpkin, gingerbread, toffy and chocolate chips.
Oh my.....

















Prepare the gingerbread according to the package directions.
You can omit the oil if you like. Add the whole can of pumpkin.
Mix and add the chocolate chips and toffee bits. I baked these in a
muffin pan lined with cupcake papers. In a 350 degree oven for
45 minutes.

























These were yummy, rich, and dense like
a sticky pudding. With a little whipped cream
ya can't go wrong.

























Just ask this guy. Little stinker.... snuck in and
demolished them.

No comments:

Post a Comment