Monday, March 2, 2015

Gift Card Wall

The school that my kids go to is having their
annual Spring Gala. One of my assignments
for the event was to create a gift card wall.

























Little Bitty Bags from Whiskergraphics came 
to mind! R-e-a-l-l-y it is a no brainer!!!
Their size fits gift cards perfectly. The colors
are awesome and fit our color story of
black, white and gold.

















































I used a easel as the "wall" portion of the display.
I stretched some divine twine across the easel,
securing it with some strong tape and a few
push pins. Then using the Gala logo I made 
price point indicators and labeled the rows.

























I glittered a few mini clothespins to hold the 
little bitty bags onto the divine twine. This
makes it easy to replenish the gift cards
throughout the evening.

























And their ya have it! A simple and festive display.

























Here's hoping our schools raises buckets of
money!

























Supplies:

Easel
Tape
Pushpins
Scissors
Clothespins 

No comments:

Post a Comment