Friday, April 6, 2012

Bird's Nest Cookies

These cookies are super cute for a spring time celebration
and were super easy to make.


















I made these for my son's preschool. These cookies are so much
fun to share with children.

























I found these  little chocolate eggs made by
Cadbury at Target. How can ya not want to
make bird nest cookies when ya find such
pretty little pastel eggs to play with....!?!


















I found the recipe for the macaroons here.
SUPER SIMPLE.....


















Form the ingredients into ball shapes as the directions suggest.
Then use a spoon to make "divots" in the center of the cookie.
Bake and let cool, place the eggs in the center and DONE.
I used a little drop of candy melts to help hold the eggs safely
in their nests.

























Happy Spring AND Happy Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment