Sunday, June 26, 2011

Busy Bees

Speaking of bees my oldest son was stung four times by wasps the other day.
They made a nest in the lawn at the edge of our walkway. SUCKS........

BUT, that isn't what this post is about. We have a new project keeping us buzzing.
You know one of those "weekend" ones that it going to take a lot longer because of 100 degree heat, that you can't paint in. Not to mention a three year old that has had a fever followed by a three day tantrum.
SUCKS again!!!!! ;)

















Can you guess what our little project is?
Can't wait.............. before and after photos coming soon.

I mentioned posting that totally fab cake recipe that I used for my little guy's first b-day cake.
I found both the frosting and cake recipe at allrecipes.com
Love, love, love, that site.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.......... we are starting to.
Tantrum stopped at 1:30 a.m.
Thank goodness because we only have so many forks........


















I wonder if it was the patriotic sprinkles that ticked him off. ;)

Kerstie

No comments:

Post a Comment