Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baked Brie.......YUM

Have you seen the mini brie rounds at Trader Joe's???
The prefect size and too cute. Baked in puff pastry with
TJ's honey apple butter.....YUM!

























Served on a bed of baby lettuce....
A-W-E-S-O-M-E lunch!

























With a large round cookie cutter I cut out enough pastry
to wrap around the rounds of cheese. Added a teaspoon
of the apple butter and baked for 20 minutes in a 400 degree
oven. YUM
I found placing the tucked side of the pastry down on the
cookie sheet made for better results.

See below for delicious dud.  ;)
Folded side up when baking.








































I know these were good.... my hubby didn't refer to them as chick food.
AND ask me to put them on rotation!

Kerstie

No comments:

Post a Comment