Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Girly-Girl Clubhouse To Fab Firehouse

My boys love playing in those little plastic playhouses.
But, they are expensive, for plastic...$300.00 for p.l.a.s.t.i.c.
Plastic....... can't do it. Besides they already have a play structure
with a clubhouse attachment.

My oldest, so therefore my youngest too... are going threw a BIG
firefighter phase. They (meaning my oldest) wants a fire station
clubhouse. That whole 300.... plastic thing again. NO

So when my friend found this down the street with a FREE sign on it.
We were all over it......


















Good by girls clubhouse with kitchen....

Hello fire station.....

























We have a bunch fireish thing-a-mi-doodles to add............
like pole to side down, gears and gages, and running water

























but, they are just so excited I had to share.





















Here is the construction crew on paint day.
We used rust-oleum plastic paint. WOW
Results were better than I expected!!!
I recommend sanding. We didn't, short on time
the whole kid thing..... ;)


















The supervisor............

My little guy loves the windows and door........

























peek-a-boo

























Love making them smile....

























best. thing. ever.

For my oldest it's all about the box of "equipment."

























This kid LOVES tools and I LOVE
spending 50 bucks instead 0f 300....

1 comment: