Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Babble.....!

Yesterday morning while checking my blog stats
I noticed a lot of traffic from Babble.
My curiosity was peeked.
So, I popped on over to find that they have
featured *MY* Twine Halloween Wreath.
OMG!!!!!
My wreath is in a line up of 12 really clever
and super festive Halloween themed wreaths.
I am supper surprised and giddy to be featured
in the lineup!

























I would also like to give a shout-out to all of
you that have Pinned the wreath and featured
or made mention of it on your blogs.

Just wanted to let you all know,
I appreciate the appreciation.

Thanks,
Kerstie

Come check out all of the featured wreaths
over at Babble.

Here is a link to my original post Baker's Twine Halloween Wreath.

1 comment:

  1. What's up to every body, it's my first pay a
    quick visit of this blog; this webpage carries remarkable and genuinely good stuff for visitors.
    My web site > treating piles

    ReplyDelete