Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Village

Construction has started, on my own little holiday village.


















Wanna meet the residents????

























Frosty was the first to move to town.


















I hope he'll be cool and cozy in his new little home.


















This sparkly little home belong to Mr. Jack Frost.


















This candy cane cottage is home to one of Santa's candy cane
making elves.


















I wish candy canes grew in my garden.


















Oh my, is that who I think it is.
Yes, it is...... the Sugar Plum Fairy has moved to town!


















No self respecting town would be complete with out a Church.


















I love these vintage little wooden ornaments. They remind me
of my Grandma. Her tree was covered in them. I spent many
hours re-glueing them with her each year.  ;)

























The thing about this Church is I made TWO.
Exactly the same, one for you and one for me.
Oh yah,   GIVE AWAY TIME!!!!!!!

Leave a comment on this post from now
until December 31st to be entered in the giveaway.
I'll announce the winner on New Years Day!!!

Thanks for reading this little blog of mine and Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. These are DARLING! I have called the moving van so I can move into one. Have you any vacancies?? Any HOA's? I promise to keep my dog off your lawn and promptly return your power tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie! I am so grateful!!! It will be up with my decorations next year! Thanks for starting my new year with a sparkle!

    ReplyDelete